Who we are and what we do
- Bringing you competitive insurance solutions for your business
- 18 years unparalleled service standards
- We help you grow your business
At SKB Risk, we work hard for all our clients, bringing you the best deal from the insurance market whether you are a small, medium or large business. With over 40 different classes of commercial insurance on offer, ranging from mainstream property, liability and motor insurance, we also offer more complex types such as inefficacy, political, terrorism protection and other covers which can be difficult to find.
Helping You Grow Your Business
95% of our clients stay with us at renewal. This is because we do more for them compared to other brokers. We help you grow your business by actively looking to introduce your products and services to our client base and business networks.
We also save you money by;
- Driving premiums down where increases are not justified – This is done by regular marketing of your portfolio, negotiating and re-negotiating with underwriters, using our long-term relationships with them
- Low rates on premium finance – starting at 5.5% with no set up fees
We know how it feels to build a business from nothing, we’ve been there. When asked what we mean when we say we provide a high level of service, our response to this is simple – We do what you need before you actually need it.
“People buy from people”
Satvinder K Breeze
Our key partners mirror our service levels and we pick carefully. We work closely with them to bring you more than just insurance;
- High level expertise in employment law and HR, this service is offered at a fraction of the subscription cost with your current provider.
- Financial related products including mortgages, critical illness, income protection and life cover and pensions
For companies with US based operations, please see form detailing the W-8IMY certificate for US taxation purposes: Form W-8IMY
GDPR Privacy Statement
As a data controller, we have an obligation to protect your data, please read our privacy statement on GDPR and our obligations to you HERE.